yoga * Massage * Kung Fu
This type of training with Master Chet is more exclusive because it is done on a one to one basis.
The two types of training offered:
1) 'The Art of Fighting without Fighting'
* All inclusive Self Defense course covering concentration and confidence
* Avoiding and defusing confrontation
* Assertive development of healthy belief systems
* Training to develop a fit body
* How to defend oneself realistically, skillfully and intelligently, with and without weapons
* Developing a healthy diet and nutrition
* Knowledge and application of basic First Aid
This course is set up and taught on site at the Nityananda Center by appointment only with Master Chet.
2) Competitive ‘Stand up Fighting’
Master Chet’s Stand Up Fighter Training includes and is not limited to:
* Punching training and defense
* Kicking training and defense
* Effective use of knees and elbows
* Using space and timing to create an advantage.
* Reading an opponent to neutralize attacks.
* Fakes and Strategies that set an opponent up
* Supreme physical conditioning
* Flexibility and stamina training
* Developing fighting fit timing, power, accuracy and speed
* Fight management and business development strategies
This course is exclusively for committed athletes who are serious about competing.
Competitive Stand up fighting is taught on site at the Nityananda Center by appointment only with Master Chet.